At Frequentis we develop and market highly reliable communication and information systems for mission critical applications in the fields of Air Traffic Management, Aeronautical Information Management and Public Safety.
We are part of a global company with headquarters in Vienna that employs more than 1500 people worldwide, with subsidiaries, regional offices and representatives in over 50 countries. In Cluj we started in 2009 and our local team has now 100+ colleagues and growing.
As part of our team you will actively develop products in an international environment, where experienced people will help you further develop your skills and advance in your career.
Field of work: IT – servicii de dezvoltare de software
Address: Cluj Business Center, Henri Barbusse 44-46 [la începutul programului dvs.] & Tetarom I, Taietura Turcului 47 [în prezent]
- Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer Science
- Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Automation & Computer Science & Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology
- Software Developer
- Test Automation Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Service/System Engineer
- Programming skills [both, trainee and internship programs]
- English language skills [both, trainee and internship programs]
- Bachelor degree before August 2020 [only for trainee program]